Prescott Valley Tax Rates

Prescott Valley is a business-friendly environment offering low Transaction Privilege Tax rate (TPT) of 2.83%. The rate for the State and Yavapai County is 6.35%. The total figure is 9.18% for most business classes. The income tax is just 3.36%.

The Town of Prescott Valley has a 0% tax rate on real property and on resdiential or commercial real property.  However, the rental of personal property (such as restaurant equipment or automobiles) is taxed at 2.83%.


Tax Chart & Tax Information

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *